Lindsey Strutt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like the most of Lindsey?

2 posters

Go down

What do you like the most of Lindsey?

What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_left33%What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_right 33% 
[ 1 ]
What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_left33%What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_right 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_left0%What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_left0%What do you like the most of Lindsey? Poll_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

What do you like the most of Lindsey? Empty What do you like the most of Lindsey?

Post  Ridley Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Often the same answer comes back, but it's never the same for everyone. Just tell us what you like the most of her.

Last edited by Ridley on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ridley
Ridley
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most of Lindsey? Empty Re: What do you like the most of Lindsey?

Post  Atesh Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm

I say what I think, but I think that, she's a beautiful woman, I vote her face. Because, my realy idol is Lucy Pinder. But LS have a pretty face ! I love this !

And you Rid ? Very Happy What you like of LS ? Do you sale Michelle ? Very Happy
Atesh
Atesh
Admin

Number of posts : 11

http://www.myspace.com/ateshoffishal

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most of Lindsey? Empty Re: What do you like the most of Lindsey?

Post  Ridley Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Well, really hard for me. I won't deny that I look so young so when I see a girl like LS who's looking so young, I can't resist. I won't forget my no.1, Michelle Marsh. But it's a bit silencious for her. But I keep contact on her forum.

So, about Lindsey, she has a nice shape, pretty face too. I can't deny she got a nice pair but I admit she looks so young she could be my "first" girlfriend. It's weird, I know.
Ridley
Ridley
Admin

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down